Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking for a unique front bumper of clip for my focus.

I LOVE the WRC focus front end, you know the one im talking about, the white one on the homepage of this site.

WHERE DO I FIND THAT?! Is it available for the public? My other option was a evo 3 front, but I definatly want a big gap up front for my intercooler.
I dont really preferr the evo 3 because I dont like the big fog lights, anyone help me out with the WRC or other nice front end?

I want to keep it clean, make it look dope, without making it look rice. ;)

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ack I dont like that one very much, but I do see the resemblence. + It has euro bumper light slots if I wanted to use my us clear bumperlights.

Good effort though - - -

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Damn that sucks, I cant find anything as clean as that [:(]

O well Ill just keep looking around, maybe Ill find a little manufacture with something good..

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
there are a few somwhere in the UK

i have a pic but its too large to upload[rolleyes]

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was told because of how wide it is, and the euro conversion to us, its not even worth it.... Oh well Ill find something else hehe

·
Registered
877 Posts
The real WRC ones are much wider then our cars, But you wouldnt use a real WRC piece, since there made of carbon fiber and cost around 8 grand for the front bumper alone :D

-Shawn

·
NY's Most Wanted
1,036 Posts
Yeah i remember someone posting a picture of a silver 3-door with the full WRC 03 kit. it looked bad-ass!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts