Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was just wonderin if it is at all possible to get the wrc front bumper on the mk1 focus, like the white one pictured sometimes on the front page??

and if so where, how much, and will there be any cutting of front frame

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
ya, they make kits for them, the kit is like 1500 or so, just the front bumper wouldn't look good, get the whole kit. Just google it, thats how i found it b4

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
I'm about to order the real WRC body kit and I'm not talking about wingswest here guys
All I''m getting for the moment is the wing that has the vents on it and the roof scoop.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts

·
Banned
4,142 Posts
^^^ BTW!!!!

Look at the rearof the MK1 kit

Tis an SAP and SVT rear bumper with a different diffusor and reverse and other light......WOW. The other one someone on here has blue focus with it as does Ctsmostfeared, i think that kit actually isnt made anymore though.

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
very nice thanks for the replys guys, wingswest makes a good kit for it?
with the wingswest, do i have to get wider fenders also?
i was thinking the wrc front bumper with the svt side and rear bumper

focusracingaustralia: where are you planning on getting the real whole kit?

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
very nice thanks for the replys guys, wingswest makes a good kit for it?
with the wingswest, do i have to get wider fenders also?
i was thinking the wrc front bumper with the svt side and rear bumper

focusracingaustralia: where are you planning on getting the real whole kit?
The fender comes with the kit from wingswest
it's a 6pc kit or its a 7pc if you want the wing.

Your better off buying the wingswest kit because it's 3600 Euro without shipping. Still waiting on a price for shipping.
I'm going through someone else just to get the wing and roof scoop and by the time it get to me it'll be close to 1500AUD thank god it's in aussie money.

There just well made copes of the real deal.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
its on their website i just checked
If you get reply back or call them and they say we're talking orders just be so careful dude because you'll be waiting for ages

·
MyCarBreaksAlot
8,609 Posts
Yes, it is flexible and won't crack like fiberglass if you scrape it hard. Stock bumper material.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
is polyurethane a good strong material?
Polyurethane is strong and flexibe but, it's heavy and it hard to paint.

Yes, it is flexible and won't crack like fiberglass if you scrape it hard. Stock bumper material.
Once fiberglass has a crack you can fix it but, that crack will come back and in my view it's lighter and easyer to paint.

Also I don't like wingswest new way of doing business, like if it's not in stock you gotta put down a half payment so I'm like yeah I'll wait until it's in stock thanks

You get scamed once you can see the signs a mile back.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts