Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yea serioulsy. its the greddy evo 2 to be exact. so i ordered it on wednesday and its on its way to mi casa. this system isnt straight from greddy but through a car shop. ok so here's how it goes. car shop orders evo 2 exhaust from greddy, greddy mails it, during shipping the piping gets accidently damaged, they cut off the damaged parts and no loger able to sell it, so they decide to sell the resonator and the muffler ( which makes up the exahust). the resonator is 40 dollars and the muffler is 80 dollars and shipping is 40 dollars for a total of $160 for a greddy evo 2 cat back exhaust! now all i have to do is take it to a custom exhaust shop and tell them i want 2.25" or whatever size piping i want with mandrel bends and they weld and shape the piping to my car and voila!!! greddy exhaust! now......i would give you the number that i called to order it from or the link to the forum i saw it in (nothing to do with ford) but im not sure if something bad will happen to my car once its installed. im pretty sure nothing will, but id rather have just my car blow up cause of this, instead of having 50 cars blowing up cause they installed this exhaust. YA FEEL ME!? now the only downside IN MY OPINION is the 4inch exhaust tip. bummer hunh? well im gonna try to have the shop some how tuck it back or in a litte bit under the bumper so its not like BAM HI THERE 4IN IN YOUR FACE!!!! now, to get an idea of what this system sounds like just go to google and type in google video and then type in greddy evo 2. it will only give you two videos but they are pretty close together in sound i think. so once i get this installed i shall let you guys know and then give you the info to be able to buy the system. for those of you in the olympia/lacey area i drive a "pitch black" 05 zx4 so, if you see one with a huge ass gaping exhaust thats me :-D

p.s. im not kidding about this post. serioulsy. seriously. im seriously being serious about being serious.

p.s.s. oh yea, like i said i ordered this past wednesday and they said it would take a little over a week for me to get it. and then id have to get it installed so maybe a total time of 2 weeks till you hear from me about the exhaust?!!? maybe shorter cause im just as excited about you guys to see what it sounds like exactly on my car.

·
2,272 Posts
My trubendz exhaust uses a magnaflow muffler and the magnaflow exhaust uses a magnaflow muffler. So therefore my trubendz exhaust = magnaflow exhaust. Cool I got a magnaflow exhaust for over $150 cheaper than they sell it. [:)]

·
Registered
859 Posts
Sounds cool. Or at least I hope it does once it's installed!

Hey you should come out to Pacific Raceways tomorrow and run your car!

Click HERE for the related thread in the Pacific Northwest forum.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea they will have to weld on some hangers so that wont be a problem

1 - 6 of 6 Posts