Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
please excuse me if this sounds dumb...but I was wondering if someone can get into ya focus by messing about with the wing mirrors?
Reason I ask is because a few times (inc today) my wing mirrors have been ripped off delibratly, ive had to go out and buy two new wing mirrors n units. Today someone spotted a youth trying to take the drivers side wing mirror off..he only suceeded in pulling it out of its socket. Ive been sat here pondering why its my car they are targeting and wondered if there was a way they could unlock the door through the wing mirror if its detached from the door. Please could someone put me out of my misery.

If it helps..its an 02 year

Thanks guys

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
No way. When I changed mine out I could hardly get a screwdriver (or socket for stock mirror ) in the openings. Maybe it was just some punk that thought there is a big open space behind the plate.

·
Registered
759 Posts
is it always in the same place it happens? maybe someone is trying ti rip them off to sell them on ebay or something..

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
put like one of those anti-theft flame thrower kits on your car, they'll stop messing with it then...j/k...they're probably just punks that have nothing better to do then go and ruin somebody's day by damaging their car

1 - 7 of 7 Posts