Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if any of the Focus vendors will be at the all-ford nationals at carlisle this weekend? Just wondering if i need to bring some extra monies so i can pick up some goodies.

Thanks

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
I moved your thread the MA forum since you might get a little more feedback here.

The only one that I ever see is McNews. They always have a booth. Tony from New Edge will be there but not with a booth. He usually puts his car in the show.

·
Registered
571 Posts
yea i saw some last year. the one i REALLY liked was powerworks SC was there giving test drives in the SC focus. (man that was FUN!!!) there are some booths that have general stuff like filters and intakes and crap. McNews is the biggest for us.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Too bad PW isn't gonna be there again this year[:(] That was fun.

·
Registered
25,621 Posts
Mcnews is always there, one of the first rows just to the right of the grandstands , if you are facing the grandstand.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
bruinsh said:
their not??!! awww that SUCKS!!!! BOOOO
Nope. I sent [email protected] a PM about becoming a affiliate here and he told me that they couldn't make it to Carlisle this year.

Oh well.

·
Registered
894 Posts
I'll give rides in a real PW car if anyone wants a ride!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
887 Posts
eh PW's was fun but i got to drive ALL of them at jetfest..........now that was fun!

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
v6focus said:
I'll give rides in a real PW car if anyone wants a ride!!!!!!!!

Your's or Jeff's? [:p][:D]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts