Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Basically i was driving over an overpass going about 60-70 and my front left tire blew out. Lost control and car started to drift sideways then it hit where a hill began and i flipped down the hill quite a few times then landed upside down.. i walked away like nothing happened just a slightly seperated shoulder, concussion, scrapes, and some bruises.. my friends that were in front of me said that it flipped frontend to backend like 3 times then hit the ground then flipped again bounced up and fipped from side to side into a ditch and it flipped out of the ditch onto the gravel. they said i flipped probably 10 times..

Now i have a 2003 focus zx3

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
^^x2....
holy crap!

·
le kittens meow
1,747 Posts
sheezus. gonna tell us how it happened?

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Ouch, that sucks how it happened. cant believe that over a blow out all that. now might not be a good time to ask, but i need a door handle for a 2001, my GFs door handle is sticking and wont open, wanna ship me the one on the drivers side. jking jking. but seriously

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
did you ramp it off that gravel pile behind it?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
xpeterbilt387x sorry but i don't have anyhting from the car the insurance company took it.

and no i didn't ramp it off the gravel pile. To the right of the 3rd photo you cant see it but there's a hill there.

·
Drunkinmonkey
2,678 Posts
holy hell man thats insane glad our ok tho and walked away with minor injuries....whats in store for next car?? nother foci??

·
FF's Night Security
28,766 Posts
Time to upgrade!! glad to hear your alright though. I hope my focus lets me walk away from something like that. Though I doubt it due to my euro bumpers but at least they look cool. Any ideas what your going to do now?

·
Drunkinmonkey
2,678 Posts
awesome that was a fast replacement then haha

·
Registered
334 Posts
Ouch, hope you're doing OK and sorry about your baby

Saw that bottle of aspirin on the ground in the last picture and thought "MEDIC !!!"

·
Banned
2,814 Posts
OMG! That's just NUTS. Can't believe you walked away from that. Congrats (on walking away, I mean).

·
Max8
2,858 Posts
The only thing I don't see there is a front blown tire.... 60-70 mph my ass! lol but seriously, Jesus Christ!!!! you are blessed because nobody walks out of an accident like that!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts