Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I'm interested in buying a Focus SVT, however, for various reasons I'd rather a 4 door than the 2-door. My budget probably limits me to the 2002 or 2003 model years but I can't seem to find any 2002 or 2003 Focus SVTs with 4 doors for sale in Canada (my info says Cambridge, UK but I'm moving back to the Toronto, Canada area next month).

Does anybody know if the Focus SVT was available in a 4 door configuration (i.e. the ZX5) in Canada in 2002-2003?

Thanks,

Doug

(BTW, I did do a quick search of the FF forum for this but no luck)

·
Registered
11,161 Posts
'03s were available in the zx5 trim as were the '04s

·
Registered
120 Posts
Yes they were for sure being a toronto resident i have seen a few on the autotrader.....
try searching "all of ontario" when you look... i know you will come up with a lot of results but do it year by year and the SVT's will come up near the top...

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
i got one sell it to you for 13.5k plus 2 k for the turbo set up=kidding

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
focus_06_gfx said:
Yes they were for sure being a toronto resident i have seen a few on the autotrader.....
try searching "all of ontario" when you look... i know you will come up with a lot of results but do it year by year and the SVT's will come up near the top...
Yeah, all of my searches have been 'All of Ontario' but no joy. Maybe it's just a down time in SVT ZX5 sales for whatever reason...

·
Registered
120 Posts
I just checked as well and didn't see any, I know I have seen them before....
the SVTF is rare enough in 3 or 5 door around here so it might take some time.. and searching

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
focus_06_gfx said:
I just checked as well and didn't see any, I know I have seen them before....
the SVTF is rare enough in 3 or 5 door around here so it might take some time.. and searching
Any idea where to search for used cars online in Ontario other than autotrader.ca? I've had a look but there doesn't seem to be much else out there.

·
Registered
120 Posts
not really.. i would just keeo checking the trader..... u have a bit of time by the sounds of it... i know i have seen some 5 doors svtfs be4...but like i said they r pretty rare...

·
Registered
280 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts