Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I've been searching here and on the Internet in general and I haven't found an answer to my question. Which options that were standard with the EAP were available on the regular SVT? For instance, were the heated seats that were available on the regular SVT also Recaros?

The reason I ask is, I want the EAP without the EAP wheels (that's right, a guy who has been driving imports for 10 years doesn't like the "Euro" wheels). The block heater is something I could live without, but I'll take it if it's there.

For the most part I've been looking for EAPs and just thinking I'll deal with the wheels or maybe get some aftermarket wheels. If I can find the Audiophile system, Xenon headlights, and heated Recaros in a regular SVT, I'll be plenty happy with that.

Is that an (factory) option?

·
Banned
1,355 Posts
The EAP came with the EAP wheels no five spokes at all, but I'm sure you could easily find an SVT owner with five spokes to trade you, plus a little cash too. One warning though is that the five spokes do bend pretty easily. You proabably won't have a problem though since you live in Cali whereas i live in Chi, where the potholes are bigger than the car.

The two tone SVT seats are not Recaros, but they are heated if it has the winter package.

To get the SVT you describe in the last paragraph you need an SVT with the audiophile and HID options, and the winter package to get non Recaro heated seats.

The only way to get the Recaros is to get an EAP or buy them separately, big $$$$$

Here is a list of all the options if you have anymore questions: http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=153504

Good luck.

·
Banned
1,355 Posts
You caught me, I hate explaining to people that I live in da burbs so I just say I live in da city. I used to live in Jefferson Park till 4th grade so I can still say I live in city limits [clap] lol You shoulda come by so we can have some Brats and watch DA BEARS, when you visit![cheers]

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll be there this month, actually... I have some friends up that way (jeez, you might even know them). BTW, I seriously know like two people who actually talk like that, and I lived in Chicago (proper) for 20 years...

·
Banned
1,355 Posts
I have actually never came across that, weird. There are sometimes hangouts with a lot of other SVT guys I go to (mostly cobra's and Lightnings) so if your in town for a long time, I'm sure you could come, your friends would be more than welcome too.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
You're not the only one who doesn't like the EAP wheels, I traded my 5 spokes for some a few years back.

7000th post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts