Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know any1 or someone who would want to organize a Focus SVT Meet somewhere? If u live around TN-NC-VA or anyone who wants to come.We could set up a meet somewhere and actually get a chance to have some runs against each othere. It be a pretty cool event. What do u guyz think?

·
Registered
187 Posts
I live in Fl but here is a idea have it on April 15-18 at the Lowes Motor Speed way there is a all Ford show there just a idea.

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
I don't live near there but so i wouldn't be able to go but if there was one closer to me (in Tx I live in Houston) I would definatly show

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ah ic that sounds like a good idea for people who live on the east coast..im suppose to be heading down to FL for spring break so it be cool to plan it out and have people show up.

·
Registered
990 Posts
sorta

we sorta did that in nov. at vir. had 11 foci running and about 6 that hung. some of us are going back 2/14 and 2/15 to run with thscc there. we had cars from n.c, md, nj, tenn and penn.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Just got my SVT and meeting other SVT owners would be cool does any1 know when the meet at Steeda is?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts