Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did some searches on here and google, and can't find anything besides a few pics and some specs. Am I just oblivious and missed the release date or is there still not a date set? It could very well be my first new car purchase, IF it ever comes out. Lol. Please don't flame me if I screwed up lol [???:)][???:)][???:)]

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Man... The more I read about it, the more I want it... Lol. If they come out with a two door hatch I'm sold right then. Anybody else think they should change the tail lights though?

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
There is still no set date yet. Ford says it will happen and last I heard, it should be here middle of next year as a 2013 model.

·
Registered
318 Posts
About thecoupe thing I don't think if they might release a coupe since its more family oriented, if you are looking powerful coupe the new mustang v6 is something to take a look at 305 hp 280pds torque petty good. But hey each is their own.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Eh, that makes sense, I've just never been a Mustang fan. Too many cocky people drive them, too.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Very very true, just an idea though, they upgraded a lot on the car, suspension biger faster engines their old v6 were pretty crapy from 95 to 2005 and the 2006-2009 wasn't much better and the new 2012 they really out did them selfs. IMO

1 - 8 of 8 Posts