Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I used to have a website where they sold the headlights that were the same that are on the Focus ST. They sell them in a chrome or black housing manufacured by Ford Racing. Does anyone know what site they're on? I can't find them anywhere now

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank You very much. I had a different site but they were more expensive.[thumb]

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Its odd, none of these sites are the original place I saw them but it doesn't matter because this other site wanted like $550 for them, and they were manufactured under the Ford Racing logo.
Has anyone else seen where you can get the replacement pieces to swap out the orange turn signal covers in these ST headlights to the Euro Clear cover and use an orange bulb? I cant seem to find those either.
I do believe I need to document my crap a little better I think !

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
in order to install those celar signals in the Sts, it isnt worth it, you have to do some drilling and cutting, and/or remove the lenses,im prety sure bigdaddyz the site you were looking at befor was focus tuning, they use to have the STs and i think i remember a pic like that, their site is under construction and has been for awhile

·
Focus Addict
1,245 Posts
Lil PZEV said:
I don't know about any specific piece to switch out, but look at these:

http://www.european-parts.net/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=22&products_id=57

They are called the RS, same price as ST170's but seems to have the clear (chromed) turn sig, so I'm sure you could drop orange bulbs inside and be good to go.

From the above link

Awesome 215 Turbo HP and unique body parts define the Focus RS. The Focus RS headlights are similar to the 2002 European headlights but the amber turn signal is deleted by a chromed cap. The kit consists of 2 headlight housings and backplates. Order the set along with the installation kit to convert your harness to 2002 European. LHD Version.

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
yeah thats fine and dandy for the RS hedlights, the STs are a different situation though

1 - 12 of 12 Posts