Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
So mote be it
8,959 Posts
So how was it in person? Did it change any of your opinions on it? Lastly, any mention of what other colors it will come in (i dont remember seeing that in the other ST threads)

·
Floods suck.
5,296 Posts
I want.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Too much gadget for a sport car...

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So how was it in person? Did it change any of your opinions on it? Lastly, any mention of what other colors it will come in (i dont remember seeing that in the other ST threads)
I like it a lot more now that I saw it in person. And no mention of the color options. We'll have to wait for the LA auto show for that I assume

·
Sonic's Mk3 Crew #17
4,888 Posts
Definitely want the black and carbon fiber console trim.

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
I saw an ST (maybe that same one) at the LA auto show almost 1 year ago.

The seats are still ridiculous looking.

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
I like it a lot more now that I saw it in person. And no mention of the color options. We'll have to wait for the LA auto show for that I assume
The color choices were released in the press release but I can't seem to find it right now. there was no silver or black though.

Edit:
found it: Tangerine Scream, Performance Blue, Race Red and White

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
How sad that black or that gun metal gray aren't going I be offered

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
I know, I wanted to go RS500 on it and wrap it in flat black!

·
Registered
191 Posts
Looks sweet and 247hp is nice but still obviously not enough to even compete with a Mazdaspeed3 and WRX.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,475 Posts
I saw an ST (maybe that same one) at the LA auto show almost 1 year ago.

The seats are still ridiculous looking.
I am really hot for the seats. I LOVE those seats and am disappointed the seats will be different.
I would bet you were correct though, and more folks did not like them, as the actual production seats are far more conservative.

Maybe I can just buy a copy of the seats from Ricaro? LOL!

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
I am really hot for the seats. I LOVE those seats and am disappointed the seats will be different.
I would bet you were correct though, and more folks did not like them, as the actual production seats are far more conservative.

Maybe I can just buy a copy of the seats from Ricaro? LOL!
Sorry...

How about if they used a more neutral color (gray or black) instead of the yellow? Would you not like them as much?

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
From the start it's already down almost 20hp so good luck dumping more $$ into an already easily $25K plus ride.

Sent from my iPhone using FF Mobile
Guys with GT Mustangs do it all the time. Its just a hobby

·
Registered
191 Posts
Guys with GT Mustangs do it all the time. Its just a hobby
Obviously you can mod any car to make it faster. My point and arguement was don't tell me it competes with the Mazdaspeed3 and WRX straight off the lot because it doesn't. Nowhere near. Why would anyone want to spend as much for a Focus ST when you could get a Speed3 for less? Sure the new Focus ST looks cool to all the Ford fanboys but is it really worth the price and value when you can find something a little less and faster?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Sonic Mk3 Crew #03
1,844 Posts
Obviously you can mod any car to make it faster. My point and arguement was don't tell me it competes with the Mazdaspeed3 and WRX straight off the lot because it doesn't. Nowhere near. Why would anyone want to spend as much for a Focus ST when you could get a Speed3 for less? Sure the new Focus ST looks cool to all the Ford fanboys but is it really worth the price and value when you can find something a little less and faster?

Sent from my iPhone using FF Mobile
With a Shit Interior I agree ^^^ lol Sorry but the speed3 is a joke its like the srt4 great power plant but where did everything else go? Oh thats right all plastic interior woot im driving a toy car.

Sorry...

How about if they used a more neutral color (gray or black) instead of the yellow? Would you not like them as much?
Considering the color of those seats will match the color of your car I think their still T's on D's :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts