·
FF God of South FL
2,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does help much or do anything?

·
what it be like
6,381 Posts
ive been waiting for some good feedback....ive read posts about it helping "wheel hop" but I just dont see how it could help any...and ive never exp. any wheel hop in a focus...I might just go grab one just for the looks....they look pretty damn SEXY

·
Registered
7,530 Posts
Well i installed one about 3 weeks ago. And it does seem to help quite a lot. Keeps the nose much flatter in turns and seems to keep the front suspension much firmer throughout the corner. I would really recommend it.

·
what it be like
6,381 Posts
anyone with an SVT/ORP? have one of these installed??? how much does the bar get in the way of the oil stream when draining??? does it cause a mess? LOL

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
anyone with an SVT/ORP? have one of these installed??? how much does the bar get in the way of the oil stream when draining??? does it cause a mess? LOL
will not fit an svt. header hangs too low

btw...yes this is more worth it then the top braces. a combo of all three and you will notice a great improvement over stock. it is gonna hold the chassis straighter so the suspension is doing the work and the chassis is not flexing to make up for it.

·
FF God of South FL
2,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
if i get this i can not buy the eibach anit roll kit correct?

·
what it be like
6,381 Posts
will not fit an svt. header hangs too low

btw...yes this is more worth it then the top braces. a combo of all three and you will notice a great improvement over stock. it is gonna hold the chassis straighter so the suspension is doing the work and the chassis is not flexing to make up for it.
it will fit the SVT...the stock cat was actually the problem...ive seen a pic of one installed on an SVT with ORP somewhere.

·
FF God of South FL
2,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Got it thanks everyone ima look into getting this now

·
Adam
1,688 Posts
I've had mine for about a week now and i recongmend it! As said above it keeps the nose flatter and the suspension up front does seem firmer. For the person that said they don't understand how it works: Where it connects the frame is kind of shaped like a U with the tires at the top of the U. Now think of the pressure from the car turning squeezing the top of the U.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts