Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently got a the 3 piece focus sport UDP set. I was told that you didnt need a different size belt with it, but I found out today thats bs. Does any one know what size belt I need, and how the hell do you get an altnerator pulley off?

On a funny note(well kinda). I was pissed so I rushed to put every thing back togeter and on the way home I lost my crank pulley...[?|] I heard a clank..dunk...dink...look in my rear view and saw it rolling down the street, luckly it was just the stock one. Thats what I get for getting pissed.[?|] [?|] [?|] [?|]

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
awe come on. No one knows the part # I need. I need to finish this by tommarow, so I can go to work monday. How about if I just use the crank pulley, any know the belt # for that?

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
You should have PM'ed me. For the water pump and the crank pulley, you do use the stock belt. You must have put the belt on differently or something. I know for 100% sure that you use the stock/factory belt. To get the alternator pulley off, you have to remove the alternator, then use an impact gun to remove the stock pulley and use the impact to put the Focus Central one back on.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts