Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My buddy and I were driving in his black jetta and we saw a yellow focus come out of the number streets, so we decided to follow it, turned off 2 streets before the bethpage highschool on stewart ave. then on that road we turned the headlights off, probly scared whoever it was a little bit and they went down broadway down to plainview road by exit 9 off the 135, pulled a huge U-Turn and took over. Definetly had some exhaust work done.

We were wondering if it was anyone from here, and if it is sorry didnt mean to give you a scare like that, just wanted to see whats up and offer a car club invite [:)]

·
GO Green
11,148 Posts
hmm not sure, non svt i assume. Interesting i saw a black focus today, with some work, invader hood with pins, lowered, exhaust, and a gauge pod, exhaust was not very loud, so i dont think he had much exhaust work done, and i dont know what else he had, but i dont think hes on the forum. Probably on focal jet. And i havent heard from any LI's with a yellow focus. Sidewayz we should get a meet going over the summer with the rest of the LI'rs.

·
SONIC ZX3
2,253 Posts
if theres a foci meet count me in. Just got my 2006 ZX3 and I love it. I was wondering if there was a meeting on long island and I wanted to attend. Could be fun.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts