Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
Great pics...... very nice. I see a couple nice mods on several of those car......

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. Oh yeah all of our San Diego Foci have unique touches.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I love caravans...especially when you get to be the leader of an almost 30 foci caravan...dosen't get any better than that.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I hope we can get a caravan close to that at our next drag race event.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
looks like fun.. nice cars as well

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We are getting there with getting organized.

·
Registered
341 Posts
thats cool.

·
Broken cars s[:)][:)][:)] :(
18,832 Posts
Do you know the ZX3 owner with the LED Taillights!??! IF so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Get him to PM ME cause I WANT those Taillights. I really wanna know where he got them, cause I don't remember seeing them on europen-parts.net and I duinno what kinda wiring harness I would need. Thanks a lot!!! And sweet cars I like them all!

-Joe

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
we have another event coming up Aug. 11th.

·
Banned
4,483 Posts
You guys need to have a group lowering spring weekend. If you lived closer I could do a couple.

·
Registered
549 Posts
avengerc4 said:
Do you know the ZX3 owner with the LED Taillights!??! IF so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Get him to PM ME cause I WANT those Taillights. I really wanna know where he got them, cause I don't remember seeing them on europen-parts.net and I duinno what kinda wiring harness I would need. Thanks a lot!!! And sweet cars I like them all!

-Joe

they sell those led tails on ebay in chrome for 200 shipped, and eruo parts.net has them in black, they also list what harness you will need, its just a euro to american harness.[thumb]

sorry...back on topic..i am jealous, here in louisiana, everytime i try and even wave at another foci owner, i get the middle finger[?|] they must all be from the "other" focus forum[:D]

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
"You guys need to have a group lowering spring weekend. If you lived closer I could do a couple."

Easy rider Tim

We have one coming up soon!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts