Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a free sedan, been looking for a while online and can't find a single dope looking sedan. Can someone give me some links for inspiration. Also is the sedan front bumper and the hatchback front bumber the same?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
188 Posts
What year? I do believe the front ends are identical, it's only the rear bumper that is different between the two. The 15+ are slick looking if you have or add the sport black headlights with eyebrow LED DRL and fog lights. Just adding factory fog lights if you don't have them already goes a long way to improving the looks. You can buy the oem looking ones on eBay for cheap. On my 12,i bought some silver pinstripe and used a heat gun to apply it to the horizontal black bars on the fog light panels and front grill, turned out great and really changed up the look. On my 15,i added 3 amber LEDs in the black honeycomb front grill that are on all the time with my DRLs (I'm powering them with a add a fuse to the windshield wiper fuse under the hood). I also added stainless steel accent swoops along the bottom of the doors, chrome door handle covers, and fog light surrounds, along with 20% window tint on all windows and stainless steel window belt line trim with focus machined 17" Sport wheels. Really dresses things up.

Attachments

·
w/ my magic bag
29,452 Posts
I just got a free sedan, been looking for a while online and can't find a single dope looking sedan. Can someone give me some links for inspiration. Also is the sedan front bumper and the hatchback front bumber the same?

Sent from my SM-G975U using FF Mobile
Hitup all the pix in this forum.....lots & lots of them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts