Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

I recently ordered the grille from the S.A.P for the Focus for my 2005, non S.A.P ST. However, being that it comes with no emblem, and the parts department cannot order the emblem alone, does anyone know where I can find the dimensions for it, and order it that way?

I'd measure it when it came in, however I am still waiting for the grille to get here...

Thanks!

·
What bump stop?
1,947 Posts
Not really quite sure what you're getting at here. The grill on the SAP front bumper is integrated into the bumper, it's not like the grill on your ST or any other 05+ focus for that matter. Now the "mesh" is removable, but it doesn't have a suround like your grill.

As for the emblem, I'm going to take a stab and say it's the same size as the one on your grill. When I go to lunch today I can measure the width across the oval both ways and let you know.[8D]

·
Registered
571 Posts
Ya, I think you need to explain a little better what your doing. Your taking the black grill part of something like its:

and fitting it in your regular grill like this?

Dont know how thats gonna work, but the front emblems are probably the same size, so you might be able to take it from the old one.

Actually, it looks like the SAP one is smaller... not sure what youre gonna do there, since Ford are a pain in the ass about emblems.

·
What bump stop?
1,947 Posts
I forgot to take my tape measure with me when I left for lunch today :( I get off work at 5:00, in a little under an hour, so when I get home I'll take some measurements of my grill and badge just so you'll have an idea of what you are working with.

I'll have some answers for you by 6:00pm. [thumb]

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Alot Man...I really appreciate it...

You guys are great !

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
wow...thanks so much...i really appreciate it!

·
What bump stop?
1,947 Posts
glad I could help. Hope that give you a better idea of what you need to do. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts