Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw a gray Focus S2 today at work(North KC,a rocks throw from the river). Wondering if any one on here knows the owner. [ffrocks]

·
FocusFest Event Team
2,362 Posts
not off hand, but I have seen a few special edition foci around KC that are random people

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
I have a gray 07 but its not an S2. I have an S2 wing on it though.

Im running some 15" 5 spoke sport wheels from tire rack.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have a gray 07 but its not an S2. I have an S2 wing on it though.

Im running some 15" 5 spoke sport wheels from tire rack.
Im pretty sure it wasn't a look alike, it was sporting the S2 6 spokes and had the S2 badges above the rear door bumper.

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Im pretty sure it wasn't a look alike, it was sporting the S2 6 spokes and had the S2 badges above the rear door bumper.
humm ok, ive seen one up north near platte woods also. I think its got some damage on the front fenders.

·
coffee, have some
5,971 Posts
I see S2's quite frequently actually. That maroon color and gray, and even a silver one before. And I see Roush Focus's surprisingly frequent too. And tons of special edition Mustangs. We sure are a Ford city.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Saw the S2 again today at work. Has a parking pass so i would assume the owner works at the same place as me. Gonna see if i can hunt him/her down.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Haha, stalking. I left a guy a note yesterday that parks in the garage at crown center. He drives a black svt with fender lights. I doubt he'll get in touch or visit this site.
Posted via FF Mobile

1 - 8 of 8 Posts