Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For a brief moment I had them both parked on my driveway, but unfortunately one had to go after a few hours [:(]

But at least I finally got to drive the new ST and there is ALWAYS time for some pictures [:D]

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
holy [bleep], mother [bleep], Ford needs to get their [bleep] heads out of their [bleep] [bleep] and bring those [bleep] awesome cars over here.
you lucky son of a [bleep], i hate your [bleep] guts!!!!!!!
lol, j/k.
i'll trade you my driveway for yours... hehe.

·
Premium Member
1,653 Posts
It does look clean, and sitting next to the RS, I can appreciate it. But it isn't have the car the RS is IMO. But I'll keep an open mind until I drive one.

·
Registered
81 Posts
where in Belgium are you? I will be travelling to Ghent, but not for some time

·
Premium Member
1,210 Posts
I like the MK2 Focus, but there's something inside me that still loves the MK1 Focus, especially the RS, a LOT more. I just love the "edginess" of it.

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
I'm officially crying right now..................

I'd kill for EITHER of those cars, let alone both........ [thumb]

·
Registered
438 Posts
yeah were in belgium is this. I was born in etterbeek, brussels. Visit every year to see my family.

·
Super Moderator
1,080 Posts
I've said it before too. I don't like the wheels on the ST. Even if they are similar to the ones on the new Lambo. I think they could have done much better.

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
I believe the new ST lapped 2 seconds faster than the old RS on the top gear review. . .

but since I'm not for sure, and I'm unhealthily obsessed with those cars, I'm going to youtube and watching the episodes again :D

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
I know its off topic but how did the RX-8 beat the RS!?

·
Registered
1,982 Posts

·
Supercharged
3,275 Posts
Sometimes the classics are always better and in this case it isn't ever more true. The RS is just the better car in terms of looks, power, and handling.

·
Registered
354 Posts
god i love that RS!

1 - 20 of 66 Posts