if only i could go there and get one, anywhere in the US

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
good i love cpt obivious

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
your gonna hve to order if from a euopean comapny, but im sure somewhere in the us someone has a few or can order it for ya

·
Registered
9,084 Posts

·
Registered
11,906 Posts
Why??? just turbo the one you have... It'll make the same if not more power.

·
FF's Night Security
28,766 Posts
teah why would you want to limit your self with the RS engine ford makes the computer hold back power in the first 2 gears I believe I know for sure in 1st gear. Just turbo the one you have now it will make the same or more power depending on what you do. Plus I'm sure it will cheaper.

·
Registered
666 Posts
...very true on slapping a turbo to what you have but doesnt it have better internals?

..and how cool is it to say "Yeeeep, thats a Focus RS engine..." I mean the thing says "Duratec RS" right on the valve cover. Heh, I guess one could buy the valve cover and slap on a turbo kit and be in the same boat...

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
mike 1 said:
...very true on slapping a turbo to what you have but doesnt it have better internals?

..and how cool is it to say "Yeeeep, thats a Focus RS engine..." I mean the thing says "Duratec RS" right on the valve cover. Heh, I guess one could buy the valve cover and slap on a turbo kit and be in the same boat...
...And how cool will it be when you're BEATEN by Every U.S. Turbo Variant...? ....[:D]

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
hahahahhaha

Captain Obvious is here to save the day!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts