Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Ford said that was a typo. But since it did come from Ford originally, there is a good chance there is some truth behind it

·
w/ my magic bag
29,398 Posts
Sounds like ford wants to burn down the comp,,,,

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
funny thing when I was buying my Fiesta was talking with one of the service guys and he told me, you didnt hear it from me but I would wait to buy the 2017 model of the RS not the 2016 something about having to do with the tranny

·
Strichmädchen & Koks
3,113 Posts
funny thing when I was buying my Fiesta was talking with one of the service guys and he told me, you didnt hear it from me but I would wait to buy the 2017 model of the RS not the 2016 something about having to do with the tranny
Wow, so a service guy is now the expert on such things, eh? "Didn't here it from me...", yeah because it's probably the stupidest thing anyone will hear all day.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Personally, I'm just waiting for the person that is driving the Nissan GTR to the gym to swap my Focus Titanium with that..... you know... a much more sensible car ;-)

I would love an RS btw, probably the only real performance Ford that I find desirable.

·
Registered
42 Posts
The only thing I could read into this is maybe adding Dual Clutch. /shrug

·
Registered
793 Posts
I thought I saw something resently that stated the US version will be 350 TQ, and 350 HP...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts