Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
FF Founder
20,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't have any pictures yet, but its supposed to be available in these colors. What color do you plan on getting?[;)]
  • Nitrous Blue
  • Stealth Grey
  • Absolute Black
  • Frozen White

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
The better question is what color do YOU plan on getting?

·
FF Founder
20,121 Posts

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
Perhaps it's better to see some pictures (or at least renderings) before deciding.
I doubt that the production will start soon so there is clearly no reason to worry about this now.

I once made the mistake of buying a black car.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I'm torn between the RS exclusive blue and the white. Most likely will go white. Unless that blue is what I'm expecting.

·
Premium Member
8,343 Posts
Im a sucker for white.. so that is the plan at least

·
So mote be it
8,950 Posts
Gray or that really nice Ford Performance Blue they're showing off.

But who am I kidding...I won't have the money for an RS for years. [:(]
The blue they have been showing off is not going to be an option. They are just teasing us all with that one. Id assume the Nitrous Blue could be close and sounds like its going to be the most popular as its exclusive to the RS.

Also, I believe this is the Stealth Grey is available on Focus's already

Frozen White Feista

I cant find a good example of Absolute Black, might be new for 2016 color

·
Registered
12 Posts
I currently own a pitch black challenger scat pack and a tarmac black evo IX.

I will more than likely test drive an RS and make my decision to sell or not sell the evo to get a black RS.

·
Jetsetter
6,657 Posts
Grey if I have to choose from those 4. And IF those are the only colors I'm a bit surprised, as most recent RS models have been offered in "louder" colors.

Such as:

·
Registered
155 Posts
Grey if I have to choose from those 4. And IF those are the only colors I'm a bit surprised, as most recent RS models have been offered in "louder" colors.

Such as:

They are going for a global toned downess. I doubt you will see these loud colors. Same reason no side vents, or hood vents, and part of the reason why no wide body. (No wide body mainly due to the resources "focused" on AWD in lieu of widebody)

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm curious what the blue will look like, i read that the prototype at the show was not the same blue that would be offered, but that may not be true. white/black/grey are always safe colors but i'm so sick of them. when i look out into the parking lot, 50% of the cars are silver/grey, 40% are white, 30% are black... soooo boring, not to mention both of my current vehicles are silver, soooo sick of it.
the blue is actually becoming more popular these days it seems, you can get a similar shade of blue on a lot of cars, it's almost too common.
Black looks good but only when it's new or in great condition.. it shows every tiny imperfection. i will never own a black vehicle again, i did once.
I have never owned a white car though, i wouldn't mind trying it next, although it is still kind of boring in my book, at least with a boring color it doesnt attract unwanted attention and doesnt restrict your potential buyer in the future like if it was lime green.
to be honest my favorite has always been red. kind of surprised that there is no red or yellow option.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Colors

I have to admit 4 colors seems pretty limited. If I read right though we wont' see this car until late 2016. So maybe they will tweak the colors. I would go with the blue.

·
GO Green
11,148 Posts
I don't have any pictures yet, but its supposed to be available in these colors. What color do you plan on getting?[;)]
  • Nitrous Blue
  • Stealth Grey
  • Absolute Black
  • Frozen White

Are you getting one Tom?

·
Registered
365 Posts
The blue they have been showing off is not going to be an option. They are just teasing us all with that one. Id assume the Nitrous Blue could be close and sounds like its going to be the most popular as its exclusive to the RS.
I couldn't imagine that they wouldn't make that blue available. People are expecting that color now and to not offer it would be rather strange.

Where are you basing your fact/claim from?

·
Registered
155 Posts

·
That Guy
13,634 Posts
I tell myself often that I want a black car, but then I park next to one out in the real world and I'm reminded of the pain I would be putting myself through. I still think that will be my choice.

Reactions: Arco-Zakus

·
FF Founder
20,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I tell myself often that I want a black car, but then I park next to one out in the real world and I'm reminded of the pain I would be putting myself through. I still think that will be my choice.
I have a feeling you'll be out there every weekend tirelessly buffing swirl marks.[clap]

1 - 20 of 115 Posts