Focus Fanatics Forum banner

801 - 811 of 811 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #801
I am still working with the Standard harness that I altered. The only European part is the harness that connects the rear tails and rear fogs. I can't figure out why my indicators and brake lights aren't working but I have an idea that it has something to do with the third brake light and one rear fog light coming on when the key is turned.

All the front lights seem to be working except for the turn signals.

I am going to work on it tonight and see if I can track down the issue.

·
Registered
294 Posts
That's way exciting! This car and the work you put in is just mind blowingly amazing!

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Just read this thread from the beginning.
Awesome work!
Can't wait to see this thing finished!

Have you by any chance seen Project Binky on youtube?

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #806
That's way exciting! This car and the work you put in is just mind blowingly amazing!
Thanks!

Just read this thread from the beginning.
Awesome work!
Can't wait to see this thing finished!

Have you by any chance seen Project Binky on youtube?
Thanks and yes I have seen project Binky! I love checking in on builds like that!

Take a picture with a can of that Dew.S.A. flavor that just came out for summer...
Haha! Still deciding on the seat upholstery work but it may fit the theme!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Just read through all 81 pages over the last 3 days, I must say nice job with the build. Great attention to detail and patience. Keep it up, cant wait to see the evolution of the build in the future!

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
LOL! Coincidentally we have been doing some work on this car! Problem is now I don't know where to host the photos.
Ooof! Haha that was just a wishful bump. Glad you're still going on it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
So mote be it
8,801 Posts
LOL! Coincidentally we have been doing some work on this car! Problem is now I don't know where to host the photos.
i would suggest www.imgur.com pretty easy to do on mobile or computer. Can upload in bulk and have them put into a folder/gallery you can share or share picures individually with BBcode directly with the tags

Cant wait for an an update, happy to hear this car is still getting some attention!

801 - 811 of 811 Posts