61 - 80 of 811 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Stop teasing... [bawling] - Og

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
Gotta be a WI thing to rock yellow mirrors on dark cars, i rocked some for a few months when i broke one of my stock mirrors...

Cars lookin good.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #64 (Edited)
Finished prepping most of the underbody.

We will most likely bead blast the seems and any hard to reach areas right before it goes over to the painter.

I cut up an old strut brace for the reinforcement plates ford recomends for the RS towers.

I will have to make sure it works with the fswerks strut brace as I really don't want to make the bolts longer on the suspension.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Looks like an INSANE BUILD, love it,

Just 1 Question - have you gotten the Boost Controller on the Dash to work with boost?

Or how are you planning on doing this?

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
Looks like an INSANE BUILD, love it,

Just 1 Question - have you gotten the Boost Controller on the Dash to work with boost?

Or how are you planning on doing this?
I am probably going to just use it as a temp gauge as I will already have another boost gauge. To get the factory dash boost gauge to work you need to have all the factory harnesses which limits your tuning capabilities to europe only.

On another note I haven't had an update lately because of work. I have one more trip this next week and then its full speed ahead.[thumb] I will try to post some pics of new part arrivals this week.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
Figured I'd post some more pics to keep people interested, should be back to the build at the end of this week when it warms up a bit.

Center console: (I also just ordered the mounting bracket for this)

Pair of mounting plates for front removable bumper:

I also recieved a steering rack for an RS last week which hopefully I can tranfer the pinions to the US rack.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
I didn't post pics on this thread of what will be powering my car so here it is: (Please don't ask how much I paid for it because I won't tell [cool])

Its a little dirty right now but it has zero road miles on it! [:0]

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #72 (Edited)
WHAT?!!! sir u just trumped every RS in the states.

WIN
Thanks for the comments, I have a long way to go yet and it will be hard to beat NZWNRZ, SVT2RS and Spudo who have three of the most complete RS's at the current moment. I think there are going to be a few other Reps made that will be great as well. [thumb] Can't wait for the get together[:D]

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
WOW... What a build this is going to be one of my favorite builds on here.

·
Pimp'n ain't easy
11,215 Posts
Just double checking you ment to type 0 miles in that engine??

·
Nope, Chuck Testa
6,442 Posts
I'm in awe.

·
EDM Parts Manager
2,587 Posts
I'm stationed over in the UK and if you need any of those hard to get parts let me know [thumb]

Looks great! Keep it up.

61 - 80 of 811 Posts