Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Due to the bad link not what sure what you're looking at, but Autopower is pretty much the authoriy on cage kits; otherwise, you can go custom.

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
no one does cages like they do. they are FIA certified and tested amazingly! unfortunately, there are no places that do prebuilt stuff. you might as well just go custom. I was looking into CCs a while back, they are about 2k, and you have to send over a piece of welded structure back so they can verify the welds. u can have a sick cage welded in for about 2500. i've seen them for as much as 4k, but the average is about 2500. Davenport racing makes a good cage, and i have 2 friends/buddies that can do cages and have built several for rally america. AFAIK, Targa doesn't have to Meet FIA, i thought it was just C.A.R.S. logbooked. but you can still get a custom cage made to FIA specs.

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
none of those cages will be legal for rally

·
Registered
2 Posts
I sent them the Rally America Spec sheet and they will make it for you. You are correct that the one's they have listed are not spec. A little more metal and a few Gussets, just another option

·
PARTS HUNTER
3,001 Posts
Check out auto power cages pre made for the focus.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Check out auto power cages pre made for the focus.

THISS!!!

I have one for sale... Freshly powdercoated metallic White Pearl by Massive..

PM me for details and price..

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
unfortunately, any bolt-in cage will not pass tech.

·
PARTS HUNTER
3,001 Posts
There are different stages^^ street,competition. If its made of the right spec OD wall thickness per the rules a bolt in can be welded in. Im sure the company can give u weld plates vs a bolt in style give them a call

1 - 13 of 13 Posts