Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up yall i got a new computer and i didnt get all of my old web sites for upgrades and i need some input on performance parts websites because in november i'm getting my military bonus and i'm doing a total remodel. by the way does anyone know what happened to focus-central.com [thumb]

·
teh tranny killer
3,130 Posts
focus-power.com
focussport.com
c-f-m.com
mcnewsautomotive.com
marcymotorsports.com
trubendz.com
massivespeedsystems.com

what all you plan on doin ?

focus-central got outa the focus buiz a lil bit after 2002, they found gains didnt match the effort they put into it..they are strickly mustang now

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
jackson racing supercharger, cams and gears, chip, clutch and flywheel, ignition, race header,UDP, eibach pro dampers. i already have the sportline springs.

·
Team Shocker #2
1,776 Posts
Dude go with KYB AGX shocks and struts instead of Eibach they are a lot better. For cams go with a supercharger grind, from Mcnews automotive plus cam gears, of whatever brand you prefer. Go with a Spec clutch (stage 2 maybe) and a Focus Sport Flywheel. You can get the OBX header for cheap on Ebay and it is just as good if not better than any other header on the market. For the UDP go witha Focus Sport or AFX. And a Screamin Deamon coil pack and livewires. That would give you one sick set up IMO. Just thought I would give you a little insight.

·
Shiroi kabocha
1,974 Posts
two other options are:
newedgeperformance.com
namotorsports.net

also, iggmasta, you can not use an underdrive pulley with a supercharger as it will lower the boost output. im not sure on how much of a bonus you will be getting, but a procharger is a MUCH better setup than the jrsc. the compressor, with proper pulley is capable of far more boost than a focus can handle.

·
GO Green
11,148 Posts
fokuzx3 said:
focus-power.com
focussport.com
c-f-m.com
mcnewsautomotive.com
marcymotorsports.com
trubendz.com
massivespeedsystems.com

what all you plan on doin ?

focus-central got outa the focus buiz a lil bit after 2002, they found gains didnt match the effort they put into it..they are strickly mustang now
actually focus central has only been outta biz since late 2005, not alittle after 2002 lol. But yea try those websites. Also depends on what you want to do to it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts