Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i would like to know something:

if i were to buy that starter kit, what else would i have to buy with that in order to have a complete kit? (minus the intercooler) I guess what i am trying to ask is it more cost-friendly to purchase that kit and then add your own stuff to it? any ideas? opinions?

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
can a moderator please move this to the zetec section, i accidentally posted on the wrong board. sorry

·
Sückn' n Blown
7,747 Posts
Actually, you want the Forced Induction section.

·
Premium Member
2,993 Posts
If you go to www.focus-power.com , you will see the full set up comes with the turbo, wastegate, 42 lb injectors, calibrated 70mm maf and the 4 position tuned chip. Should you buy the starter kit, you can purchase the mic (maf/injectors/chip) from Tom to. For what it's worth, the full kit, yes the full kit, is truely the only way to go. I know it may appear expensive, but it really isn't. For the amount of power, this kit is priced right. The components are a tried and true combination...and you have Tom on your side for as long as you have it. There truely is no other complete out of the box kit...ready to run...and it just happens to be the best tuned and most powerful. You don't live that far away from Focus-power...you could have Tom do the install and dyno tune as well. Nothing against the starter kit, but the full package is just to good to pass up. Save up and get it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts