Focus Fanatics Forum banner

141 - 160 of 190 Posts

·
FF Affiliate
30,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #142
Greedy is always a good one , I use the Type RS

There is also a Type RS knock off on ebay thats very low cost and work very well for less then 50.00 us , if your staying under 16-18 psi they work very good

Tom

·
FF Affiliate
30,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #155
Its been so long and I order by # not size but the downpipe is 2.5 , v-band could be either 2.5 or 3 inch , whats the problem ?

Tom

·
Registered
171 Posts
Its been so long and I order by # not size but the downpipe is 2.5 , v-band could be either 2.5 or 3 inch , whats the problem ?

Tom
Just wanted to clarify which size was needed for the downpipe. I was looking at a triplex comp turbo ct4 6265 with a v band out and it got me to wondering what size the v band needed to be in order to use it with the downpipe in your kit. Also, would that turbo with an a/r of .70 be too big?

Attachments

·
FF Affiliate
30,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #157
No other turbo will fit my kit , if you change turbos you will have to make modifications to the down pipe and you can choose what ever size you want

The turbo pictured will also require a T4 turbo flange manifold so a new manifold will be needed

Tom

·
Registered
482 Posts
Does the charge pipes come with a BOV flange welded in and if it does what style flange.

Also, if I buy the spa waste gate and your recommended turbo, the kit should bolt up. No welding required to route the down pipe to the exhaust?

Does anyone have any pictures of this kit installed?

Reactions: gingerbreadrambo
141 - 160 of 190 Posts