Focus Fanatics Forum banner

181 - 190 of 190 Posts

·
FF Affiliate
30,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #181
I dont do a complete kit , I sell the DIY kit then you buy the rest , find the parts email me the links before you buy and I will help to make sure you get all the parts and there good parts for your Focus and boost

Tom

·
Registered
5 Posts
Do you still offer the MK3.5 DIY kit? and is it the same as the SVT and ZX3?

·
FF Affiliate
30,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #183 (Edited)
I do offer the 2012-2016 MK3 DIY kit , it is not the same as the Zetec and SVT but comes with the same list of parts

SPA Manifold
piping , down pipes
intercooler
etc

Tom

·
FF Affiliate
30,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #185
There is a list on the first post of what it comes with and what doesnt

No the flasher does not come with the DIY Turbo kit but it does with the full MK3 Turbo kit

Tom

·
FF Affiliate
30,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #187
Thanks , I will get him fixing that

What I do to help guys finish the kit is you send me links and I ill either say yes or show you a link that is a low price and just as good or something thats better and needed

Tom

·
Registered
2 Posts
Can the Australian 2003 1.8 be tuned.
I want to turbo it but not sure how to go about tuning do they need aftermarket ecu or can they be flash tuned. I believe the 1.8 is same motor as the 2.0 just a 1.8.
Can check the ecu for catch codes if they have them on it.
Thanks

·
Registered
112 Posts
AFAIK the 1.8 and 2.0 zetecs are the same, but you need to get the engine strategy code to see if it can be tuned (assuming everything else fits)
When we started tuning mine not even SCT had the tune, so there was a charge to get that map or something like that.

181 - 190 of 190 Posts