Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
FF Affiliate
31,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SCT did a Price Increase last Month , I will be going to a new Pricing on Jan1 2022 of 475.00
You will get the X4 Flasher , Full Custom Tuning , Free Lifetime Unlimited Tune updates as you add more Parts , Datalogging ,US shipped

Tom

·
Registered
1 Posts
Using your post I would like to know if you can tune a focus, originally 2.0. with stroker kit for 2.3, 12.7:1 comp ratio, cossworth intake, custom exhaust and ported heads. still have the OEM cams.
Can the Original ECU be Tunned For This?

·
FF Affiliate
31,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Using your post I would like to know if you can tune a focus, originally 2.0. with stroker kit for 2.3, 12.7:1 comp ratio, cossworth intake, custom exhaust and ported heads. still have the OEM cams.
Can the Original ECU be Tunned For This?
Yes I can Tune that , I use to make and sell a 2.3 stroker kit

Tom

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Tom, I've had my '14 Focus SE for a while now but just recently have been a lot more into working on it and maintaining it myself, I don't know all there is to know about it, but I've been scouring forums and trying to see what people think. I guess long story short I was wondering with the dual clutch automatic trans and all, if this car is worth pouring care and money into, how much would a tune help the car in terms of performance but also longevity? I love this car and wanna keep it around plus would like to start a few projects on it but am just not sure how sound of a base it is to build off of.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts