Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
FF Affiliate
30,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to show step by step pictures , description with building a MK3 Engine , Making the Custom DIY Turbo kit , installing LSD , and Clutch

I want to keep this to the information about the MK3 engine , I have been given a 2013 Focus and an open check book to build this any way I want to build it

I will show pictures of the engine apart and the new parts going it the engine , there are part # I will not show because I am using custom pistons made to my specs as well as the rods but you will see them as well as all the other part , ported head I will be porting etc

This will be a long process as I have 8 other Foci in I am working on and 3 of those are built engines and my Turbo kits , clutches and LSD as well , I should have it finished by mid Sep to Oct and you guys will be along for the entire ride

Maybe this will go a long way to prove to some that I do this and that it works

I would like all comments to refrain from trashing or bashing me or Focus-Power like in the previous post

If you have questions please ask

I pulled the engine yesterday and took it apart today , I will post some pictures of that this week

Tom

·
#dailydriven
6,103 Posts
Sounds great. looking forward to following along.

·
FF Affiliate
30,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)

Block fresh out of CK10 Hone and washed , Ready for Crank , Rods and Pistons , Crank , Rods and Pistons balanced , Flywheel and clutch balanced Neutral

Block was cut .010 and final Compression is spot on what I wanted 10.8

Tom

1 - 20 of 71 Posts