Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
hahah it even has a sunroof! Guess they use that so they dont have to shoot out the windshild or the side windows LOL

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
very intimidating. that vs the crown vic hmm wonder which would win in a demolition derby

·
Illegal Alien
4,586 Posts
Even though. i think it's sweet!
We have the police here in Focus' too. Sedans. But the older version. Let me see if i can find a pic...

·
Registered
351 Posts
crown vic versus focus in demolition derby? I'm going to take that as a joke. that's like asking who would come out on top, TANK vs. Golf cart.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hehe,crown vic versus focus ?who is much powerful?
i bet focus is.
there are several photos about the accident between focus and other cars.most focus still could work.but other cars were destoried seriously.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Crown vics everywhere ahhhhhh.........

Can't hide.

·
Dragon Warrior
309 Posts
I pic the chinese Police focus to beat the P71 Crown vic in a demolition derby by two ways.

1. the most obvious, the focus only needs one solid hit to rupture the fuel tank and blow up the crown vic.

2. He did say the chinese focus could be equipped with a rocket launcher.

BTW how is the sunroof movement impeded? if it folds in like mine does then it will be fine.

·
Registered
352 Posts
InfraRedHB said:
That's kinda senseless since the lightbar impedes the sunroofs motion.
If you notice, it's mounted in a way that it does not. I bet our cops would like to have those in the vic's

·
Registered
295 Posts
JRODSVT said:
I pic the chinese Police focus to beat the P71 Crown vic in a demolition derby by two ways.

1. the most obvious, the focus only needs one solid hit to rupture the fuel tank and blow up the crown vic.

2. He did say the chinese focus could be equipped with a rocket launcher.

BTW how is the sunroof movement impeded? if it folds in like mine does then it will be fine.
Agree with all of the above.

I believe it goes "owned".

·
Registered
237 Posts
is that crown vic fleet in MA... looks like a MA state police cruiser in the back... and Franklin right there in front... looks like MA to me

and only 250 hp??? that seems weak for a police interceptor...

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
wonder if I can talk my boss into getting acouple of focus for cruisers. Also I have sceen them hit by garbage trucks doing 35 and f250 doing 55 and nothing blew up. We had one slide backwards into a tree (don't ask what the hell that deputy was doing). They don't have as much power as people expect but they have gearing will do 135 which is ok unless chasing a vette.

·
Illegal Alien
4,586 Posts
Ok, i finally found a pic of the Focus police cars down here... although, this one's beat to hell just a tad bit... now they drive the Ford F-150's

·
teh tranny killer
3,130 Posts
what the heck is a damn focus police wagon gonna catch [rofl]

1 - 20 of 37 Posts