Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my 2012 Titanium, the window side posts plastic trim, on both sides, dimples where attached to the body of the car. This is especially noticeable in hotter sunshiny weather. The plastic appears to be very thin and soft. This trim scratchs if washed with a soft cloth putting swirls in them. The method they are attached appears to cause the trim to dimple at the attachement points under summer heat. [scratch]

Has anyone else noticed this?

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Do you have a picture? I've heard a few people bring this issue up, but not certain we all know what in particular! (I haven't received my 2012 Ti yet!)

Thanks

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you have a picture? I've heard a few people bring this issue up, but not certain we all know what in particular! (I haven't received my 2012 Ti yet!)

Thanks
No, I do not have a picture. Look at any 2012 Focus at the top and bottom of the window hard plastic trim in the center of the front and back windows nad on the hatchback the rear window. You should be able to visibly see the dimples. Everyone single one I have looked at, has the same problem.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Alright thanks, I will be sure to take a closer look at this issue. I haven't seen too many Focus's around here to look at it and mine doesn't come for two more weeks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts