Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 562 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have seen this on some other threads and thought it could be fun here!

RULES -
YOU MUST TAKE A PHOTO OF YOUR CAR WITH THE OBJECT / LOCATION IN THE FRAME OF THE PHOTO. THE FIRST PERSON TO TAKE AND POST THAT PHOTO GETS TO SET TO OBJECT OR LOCATION FOR THE NEXT ROUND.

OBJECTS MUST BE PG FRIENDLY, AND LOCATIONS CAN NOT BE SPECIFIC TO A CERTAIN PLACE (IE JACK DELI IN PA), BUT "YOUR FAVORITE BURGER PLACE" WOULD BE ACCEPTABLE.

PHOTO MUST BE OF YOUR CAR. NOTHING ILLEGAL CAN BE REQUESTED, NOTHING UNSAFE CAN BE REQUESTED. YOU CANT WIN YOUR OWN CHALLENGE. THE OBJECT IS TO MAKE THE CHALLENGE SO THAT SOMEONE HAS TO TAKE THE PHOTO, BUT IF THEY ALREADY HAVE IT AND IT'S THEIR CAR, THEN IT'S VALID.

IF A CHALLENGE IS NOT COMPLETED IN 48 HOURS A NEW CHALLENGE CAN BE CREATED! THIS IS TO KEEP THE GAME MOVING.

BE SAFE, HAVE FUN .

Let's see if this will take off!!

First challenge- your focus going through a drive through!

Sent from my iPhone

·
FocusRush
1,774 Posts
Cool. I'll play. I'll see if I can do it tomorrow... Going to be kind of hard to get a photo of me in my car in a drive through...

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
LoL I remember that game on SRT4 forum. It was a lot of fun!

·
Flipping Rockstar
16,788 Posts
Gives Me an excuse to play with My new camera. Soon as I bleed My brakes, I'll get to shooting. That would be 2 different photo type things running on here. Fun.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No one wants to play? Come on guys this could be fun!!

Sent from my iPhone 4S

·
Registered
340 Posts
I'm interested, I'll probably be at a drive through at around 2...

·
Registered
304 Posts
They do this on NASIOC, I was a big player watch out guys haha. They also had different levels of pics like easy medium and hard. So a hard challenge would be like your car with 2kft above sea level sign or something along those lines.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Do I win?
Yep you do! Who ever wins the challenge makes the next one, and so on. Waiting on you for the next challenge! Here we go!

Sent from my iPhone 4S

·
GT40 all the things!
9,482 Posts
I almost made this thread a while back. wondered why no one had done it yet. One rule you might want to add, if the winner takes too long to come up with a new challenge, then the previous winner picks a new challenge. Posted via FF Mobile

·
Registered
340 Posts
how about your picture must have a police car in it.

·
Registered
340 Posts
wow that was quick lol

1 - 20 of 562 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.