Registered
364 Posts
*checks location* yup... [headbang]

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
California likes the Titanium too

“ Not only is the Focus selling well in California, he says, but 14 percent of customers are opting for the premium Titanium series."

·
Registered
364 Posts
*checks car purchased* yup.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Funny, I just commented to my dad the other day that I keep seeing new Focuses here in Los Angeles.

Now if only we could get more than 2 dealers....

·
Registered
86 Posts
Funny, I just commented to my dad the other day that I keep seeing new Focuses here in Los Angeles.

Now if only we could get more than 2 dealers....
Only 2 Ford Dealers in LA? Tucson is much smaller and has 3, I think, though they are all owned by the same guy/ company. I drove 35 miles north to a small dealer to avoid dealing with the locals.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Well I just added to the count last week!

·
Registered
264 Posts
I live here in northern Cali and there is probably 10 ford dealers within 60miles of me and they all say that the foci are flying out of showrooms, but yet I only see a couple on the road. My neighbor, who is a writer in hollywood, always comes and goes so he rents and he pulled up the other day with a Titanium Rental. (I was surprised that a rental would be a Titanium, it even had the handling package!!) and I couldn't help myself from going over and taking a peek:)

·
Registered
314 Posts
Yup ... I see a few '12 foci here in Cali but even fewer Titaniums which is fine by me cuz I like having the tightest focus on the road! White (w/black grill) with the sport package and arctic white interior package does turn heads! Or they hear the rocking Sony system and that gets respect too. It's like a carshow wherever I go!!

Sure is nice driving a new car that you don't see too many of ... nothing worse than having the same car as everyone else! This is "not" your ordinary focus!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts