Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's a focus owners of Ohio club and I am desperately trying to find out how to get in. Is there a website or a Facebook group? Something anything? Fellow Ohioans help me out!

·
Registered
659 Posts
I seen a bunch of them at norwalk raceway a week ago NMRA. Alot of ST's I will keep an eye out for you. I would try hitting some car shows to look for them. I think I seen 1 or 2 at Brunswick on Saturday.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I've seen some at shows. I'm for sure gonna ask a fellow focus owner next time. I talked to a guy at the parts store who had an st and he told me to join. Little did I know it would be harder to find than I thought. Thanks foci fam!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you zetedon! And yeah they have some cool stickers even. What's a club without sweet stickers? It's great because I used to own a jeep and then it broke and I got the focus and to know there's a club for foci makes me a little less sad about my old jeep

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,072 Posts
Which part of OH? I have a Focus Owners Club of Ohio haha. Picked it up at the meet up in Columbus, OH. Pretty good time, good people as well.

Feeling really daring check out the Focus Xtreme group. Mostly have meets down in Louisville area but worth the drive down there for awesome guys, places to eat, cruises. Anything really.

Do believe they have a Facebook page as well as a subsection here on the forum.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Which part of OH? I have a Focus Owners Club of Ohio haha. Picked it up at the meet up in Columbus, OH. Pretty good time, good people as well.

Feeling really daring check out the Focus Xtreme group. Mostly have meets down in Louisville area but worth the drive down there for awesome guys, places to eat, cruises. Anything really.

Do believe they have a Facebook page as well as a subsection here on the forum.
I'm moving to the Canton area. Columbus isn't too far of a drive from where I'll be. Hopefully there will be more going on in NE Ohio and not just in Columbus and Cincy.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts