Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
REVOLT.BUILD.RISE
8,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Went to the yearly family reunion we always have it a **** hunting lodge out in the middle of nowhere down in southern Ohio. I took advantage of the dirt and gravel trail that leads down to the shooting range. Let me know what you think.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
I like that sign on last pics :D. Where are some "action" shoots?

·
REVOLT.BUILD.RISE
8,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea it's a 2" drop. I hate how much room is under the front the bumper I really want a chin spoiler. I hope to get a SVT front soon and that fix that issue. I didn't bother anyone with help so no action shots, I hope to get some rolling shots at the Ohio meet coming up here on Oct. 2nd. from other members. Thanks for the comments!

·
Meh.
10,609 Posts
Not the best off roading tires. Lol

I love the picture taken on the ground; It should be your Avatar. Nice job on all the pics and your car looks as good as ever.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
It needs the SVT lower grill,If you don't get the SVT front bumper.
And exhaust or a chrome tip would really match those wheels....
What wheels are they?
Looks pretty Good and I like the pics a lot.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Hahaha **** hunting lodge.......Car looks awesome, and I usually don't like chrome rims but it works on your car.

·
REVOLT.BUILD.RISE
8,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for all the comments guys! I do want a nice exhaust some time there is a member with a SVT "luchbox" I thought about getting just for the tip. I don't want to put anymore chrome on the car I found it fortunate It didn't have any other chrome than the head lights which I changed. The wheels are 18" ASA JH2.

·
Registered
259 Posts
How's the ride with a 2" drop? Did you need an alignment after you installed the springs?

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Nice wheels! Where at in southern OH were you?

·
REVOLT.BUILD.RISE
8,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
How's the ride with a 2" drop? Did you need an alignment after you installed the springs?
Ride is much better. I was running on broken rear springs before the swap I kept the factory shocks and it as taken a toll on em. I really need some new performance shocks now. If you stay away from the pot holes it rides great. Oh and I never had a alignment done, I'm sure I could use one thou. I prolly should look into that. LOL

Nice wheels! Where at in southern OH were you?
Just out side Hillsboro on carper Lane.

·
ninja lurker status
23,137 Posts
megan springs? i just put some on my svt. i love the ride.

·
ninja lurker status
23,137 Posts
i like the pics. makes me miss my 18's. i had asa ar6's before they redesigned them.

·
REVOLT.BUILD.RISE
8,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Those are nice wheels, ASA makes some good stuff. I like several designs they have I have a feeling this won't be my only set.

·
ninja lurker status
23,137 Posts
well, i broke one of them, so im back on my 6spoke svt's for the time being. If i can ever find another rim to replace it, i will hop on it.

·
Super Moderator
9,557 Posts
Wow, this really isn't to far from where I live actually. Maybe an hour at the most and I know where it is. I used to go out this way all the time when I had a friend that lived out in Sinking Springs for 3 years. I have thought about doing some off road pictures myself but I can never find the right time to do it. Good pictures by the way.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Ah, ive been out to Hillsboro a few times to deliver ice lol

1 - 20 of 20 Posts