Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Focus On The Beach returns!

Saturday, July 22, 2006 10:00a to 2:00p at Seaside Park in Ventura, CA

Saturday, the favorite Car Show, the raffle, and of course the beach! Presented by FocusSport, our great sponsor for 4 years running, and powered by Focaljet.

Pre-Registration is on NOW! A major price reduction from last year!!!

$15.00 gets you and your car in the door!!!! Lunch by In-N-Out (I did that for all the great out-of-towners who are comin) for as little as $5.00! We're still planning for a bonfire, as well as a reception on Saturday Evening at a local restaurant possibly.

More and more details and improvements to the website are coming... but hurry and register now!!! The prices will be going up! And you don't wanna miss out!!!! Space is limited again this year... so don't be last to register.

Sunday, we'll be headed to the Focus Challenge!!!!!!!! (more details to come)

For all the details visit http://www.focusonthebeach.com PM me or email me: info @ focusonthebeach.com

As, always...

We'll see you at the beach!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Todd

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
I would sooo be there except i am going to be watching all the motoGP bikes wreck havoc at Laguna Seca...

I was really looking forward to attending, but then I found out the date.

·
Registered
276 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
I'm registered !!!!!

Troy we got's to get a crackin on the ride !!![:D]

·
Banned
9,238 Posts
Reg'd and ready. [8D]

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
DareDevil03 said:
Now how do I get there?

ventura isn't too far from you. plus depending on the way you go you shouldn't have to worry about traffic.

·
Across the Pond
1,746 Posts
There was no address on the site. And what is this I hear about the Focus Challange the next day?

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
DareDevil03 said:
There was no address on the site. And what is this I hear about the Focus Challange the next day?
the address is the ventura county fairgrounds. umm google

10 Harbor Blvd, Ventura, CA 93003

and details are still being worked out for the focus challenge.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
MaximusZTS said:
Does it cost more if I take someone? I know it said $15 for me and my car but is it more for the GF?
yeah this year they have to charge for guests. if you sign up now it's only $7 after 6/15 (i believe) it becomes $10

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
ill be going. i will have some nutzo stuff to show you all. it will blow your mind.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
who plans on going to the track on sunday?? it will probably be around 120 most likely. i should have my svt suspension in[race]

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
I am registered but not for the track day. $140 [ohcrap] That might be a good price but I can't spring for that. See you guys there.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Woo... pretty far o_O Anyone live out there who's house we can crash @? XD
*Sigh* I'm just whining. live only about 1 1/2 - 2 hours away -.-
Anyways, what time should we be there on Saturday? When's the bonfire? What time do we get kicked out?
BTW, I probably won't go to the track day. Rather spend the money preparing for the next G2G. This will be a first time show though.
I'll probably put on my body kit by then, probably unpainted though :\
Anyways, hope to see you guys there!
l8z

1 - 20 of 40 Posts