1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Default FOTB 06 All the Details!

Focus On The Beach returns!

Saturday, July 22, 2006 10:00a to 2:00p at Seaside Park in Ventura, CA

Saturday, the favorite Car Show, the raffle, and of course the beach! Presented by FocusSport, our great sponsor for 4 years running, and powered by Focaljet.

Pre-Registration is on NOW! A major price reduction from last year!!!

$15.00 gets you and your car in the door!!!! Lunch by In-N-Out (I did that for all the great out-of-towners who are comin) for as little as $5.00! We're still planning for a bonfire, as well as a reception on Saturday Evening at a local restaurant possibly.

More and more details and improvements to the website are coming... but hurry and register now!!! The prices will be going up! And you don't wanna miss out!!!! Space is limited again this year... so don't be last to register.

Sunday, we'll be headed to the Focus Challenge!!!!!!!! (more details to come)

For all the details, click the logo above, visit http://www.focusonthebeach.com, PM me or email me: info @ focusonthebeach.com

As, always...

We'll see you at the beach!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Todd
direct questions here
REGISTRATION LINK REMOVED.
ALL information must be posted here.

Edited by hotfocus

·
Banned
9,238 Posts
Yes.

·
Banned
23 Posts
Aren't more people coming?

I'd like to meet with some local guys and see what everyone is doing to their cars.

Just got my SVT about 3 months ago, and I really love it!

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SonicBlu04SVT said:
Aren't more people coming?

I'd like to meet with some local guys and see what everyone is doing to their cars.

Just got my SVT about 3 months ago, and I really love it!
last year i believe the official number was 111 foci[:D] [thumb]

hopefully this year will be bigger!!!

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
We have to beat last year !!
I will be there, All the So-Cal People on FF need to meet up to cruise down to the event and show your support for FF !!!!

Troy.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Hey what up i am signed up and waiting for july to come, cant wait, gonig be kick ass, so far i know of me and this girl i am seeing are the only one form the north west that i know that are going for sure!!! see you all in july

·
Registered
814 Posts
every year for 3 years in a row, there is always something else going on that i cannot get out of. Maybe one day i can show off my car :(

·
Illegal Alien
4,586 Posts
i think we're just about the same on this! I had it all pplanned ahead and BAAAMMM, freaken work hits me like a stone in the faces!

·
Registered
23 Posts
SD_Focus said:
I've got a concert on that night. Maybe next year [:(]
I had to make sure the rest of my band knew that day had to be open for me. I still might cruise back that evening for a recording session.

BTW: Hi...I'm Chalz.

·
Across the Pond
1,746 Posts
I'll be there, but not entered. The turbo came up short damn it. Anyways, whats the address for it, the site is down or something.

·
Registered
745 Posts
so how many people are going from so cali??? lets meet up here at starbux around my house...its right off an exit on the 101 towards the santa barbara area....anyone interested?

·
Registered
303 Posts
I am really considering on being there. I dont have much of anything done to my car but if i do show up i wouldnt mind maybe getting some pointers and what not. So yea im still thinkin.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts