Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just washed the car and realized I've never taken pictures at home before, so I thought I'd do a little shoot around the Bradenton Beach area [:D]

re-tinted the tails recently, came out MUCH better (thanks danielle!)

back home [rolleyes] [hihi] [shhh]

sowwy, no cossie pics today...

·
coooookie monster
7,570 Posts
if that was your home i would hope you would have a fully built FI engine haha nice pictures

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
its built...just not FI [hihi]

·
Registered
43 Posts
You get a new house since last time I saw it? Looks like a downgrade...

·
Premium Member
3,110 Posts
If thats your house [pray]... thats sick. So is your car btw lol.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
nice pictures ... car looks mint clean!!!... and the area is just gorgeous... your house is hugeeee and looks like a palace... i cant imagine your garage ... thats a good living for the focus!!!

·
Banned
589 Posts
I always thought you were from alabama? Those beaches look familiar! I'm originally from the Sarasota/Nokomis area, just down the road.

·
Registered
53 Posts
nice car im always in the area up there helping my dad take care of my grandmother it is a nice area but to many old people for my liking but its no different down here

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
evan!

the headlights loooooook soooooooooooo sick dude!

your car is sooooo nice! your paint is so beautiful! i love it. very nice man! good work!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Yah, and not only is it his house, but it is HIS house... not his parents' house. Who knew autozone paid so well?

/sarcasm

Evan, you're really like one of those guys who leans over someone else's ferrari and takes a photo, and shows off the photo saying "Hey check out my Ferrari"

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
lol its not MY house...hence the lol smilies next to it...thats a house down the road from me [;)]

I always thought you were from alabama? Those beaches look familiar! I'm originally from the Sarasota/Nokomis area, just down the road.
I went to school at Auburn in Alabama, but now that I've graduated I live back in Florida

Thanks for the comments guys, I really appreciate it [grinking]

·
Registered
119 Posts
Nice pics frater. Damn cervanis hatch..they should do something to make the 05+ look sexy. Nice pics Evan but I got some straight up Miami shots I think you will like.

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
Looks like shit....

Hahaha you know I'm just jealous. LOL So when are we gonna get a BIG Florida meet. I already got AL jumpin I'll put a kick start in Florida's ass.

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
idk, i'd love to do something...wonder if CFM is having anything cool...maybe we could get BAT to stop being gay as well...

1 - 20 of 65 Posts