Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 407 Posts

·
Registered
3,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure where Missouri fits into these groups....probably the mid-west. But if there's enough interest, we might have a little meeting somewhere to be determined....maybe in the middle of the state like Colombia.

We might also set up a self-help group located in the St Louis area, since that's where most FF/Missouri members are likely to be located (I'm guessing here). Pooling knowledge about the Focus will help everybody.....and having the car right in front of you is easier than just looking at pictures and reading text.

Anyway if you're interested, post here....and tell anyone you know from Missouri who owns a Focus (any year) to join in.

·
Registered
3,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Humm....no response yet from Missouri? Here's an opportunity to actually see some nice mods others have done. My own car has many unusual mods you won't see elsewhere.

·
Registered
3,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So where are you Missouri/Focus guys.......

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
I'm over on the Kansas City side of Missouri. I know quite a few focus owners around here, but most of them are on the Kansas side. There have been quite a few get-togethers in Columbia back in the day, but none very recently. Its sad, but it seems the midwest focus owners don't care to get-together very often. Also, I hate to promote the other focus owners site, but the midwest regional forums on Focaljet are much more active than on focus fanatics. I would love to see a big meet sometime once the weather gets nicer.

·
Registered
3,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Heh....No wonder I didn't see that. Missouri is not in the "Great Lakes" region. It's in the midwest/midcentral.

Look on a map....Missouri is in the middle of the country, west of the Mississippi. I'm sure all Missouri residents consider themselves living somewhere other that the "great Lakes" region. [rant]

·
FocusFest Event Team
2,362 Posts
i'm out in KC and we have several people in this area that would be interested in an area meet in columbia. Used to have them out there quite often actually, but hasn't worked too well lately

·
Registered
3,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the replies.....no sense trying a Missouri meet unless we can find enough interested Focus owners. What with conflicting schedules and all, We probably wouldn't have 50% participation.

So....post your name here and I'll keep adding to this potential list.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Hey, i'm here in st louis. I would be down for a meet. And i just saw that you were in soco, i'm in imperial.

·
Registered
3,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
^^^^^Thanks for the reply.....that makes four FF members from the St Louis area I know about. That's a start anyway.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Hey, whenever you wanna have a meet(local or in columbia) just let me know!

·
Registered
239 Posts
Hey im up in St. Charles, been lookin for others for a while, im suprised theres not more than this

·
Registered
137 Posts
Im located about forty minutes south of kansas city, cleveland, MO.

·
Registered
658 Posts
I'm located in Mexico, bout 45 minutes from Columbia. I'd be up for it. Got another guy a couple miles down the road that would probably go aswell. Get closer to a date I'll see about making it up there.

·
Registered
3,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well we do seem to be getting a few more names on the Missouri list. I mentioned Colombia in the OP, but only because that is about the center of the state. When we get a few more names, the exact place can be picked out.....trying to make the trip easier for the majority.

Thanks all for the interest. I wonder just where would be the best particular spot? I have two friends who are managers of two different O'Rileys Auto Parts stores......one in Sullivan, and one in Eureka. I'm sure either could provide a place on their parking lot. Any other suggestions welcomed...

·
Captain Retard
2,583 Posts
Hey, just saw this one....I'm in Arnold, approx 25 miles south of St. Louis. I'd love to have a get together. I know the owner of an Advance Auto, he said he'd be more than happy to host a meet.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Any news on this yet?

1 - 20 of 407 Posts