Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Pictures of my fiancee's Focus... car is work in progress. Next step is to whiten all the black trim...

NB: I knew that rolling storm pic I took would come in handy one day ;)

EDIT2: There are two pictures. Sometimes imageshack takes forever to load them :|

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
Very nice picture man.

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
car looks awesome, what % tint is that? it looks uber dark

·
FF's Quadriplegic!
2,897 Posts
The first picture deserves to be a banner for a focus website. Beautiful. [:)]

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
That looks AWESOME... Great pics!

·
Registered
743 Posts
Its Hot. I think the black trim set it off.

·
Registered
295 Posts
I wouldnt paint the trim white. If anything, paint it gloss black because from what im seeing it looks sooo sexy with the trim black for some reason.

IMO!

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
That first pic is awesome, nice work. Great lookin car. Got any pics of your car?

·
Registered
557 Posts
That is really cool.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
yeah, the trim breaks up the white a bit and looks great!

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
That's a nice focus. I am particularly fond of white ones. That's some awsome photography work too. Good Job!

·
Registered
186 Posts
I'm jealous. I read all of these posts about a hot white focus and all I see is red x's. I have a white focus and I'd like to see what other's have done. Am I doing something wrong or is image shack just being a whore?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Heh. Try it again or click on the images (red X's) themselves. Cheers!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hillyard said:
Looks like the image has been enhanced...
Both have been. The former is a composite shot. The compression artifacts (very high) make it more noticeable, as does the size.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I'm now at my work computer and can say that yes, those pictures do look very nice. Both the car, and the image enhancement look nice. Nothing too gaudy, or distracting from the overall Focus of the picture. Pun intended.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
nice photoshop work.

i suggest gloss black b pillars and hatch window triangles and shave the side moldings. gloss black hatch trim, and keep the lips black. maybe do something to the focus and zx3 badges i think if you use some sort of weird cleaner they tubnr almost black but like a shinny dark chrome color it looks sick.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
SVT_BMXer said:
That first pic is awesome, nice work. Great lookin car. Got any pics of your car?
My car: http://www.bimmer.info/forum/showthread.php?p=180640#post180640

-----

03_SPI_sedan said:
nice photoshop work.

i suggest gloss black b pillars and hatch window triangles and shave the side moldings. gloss black hatch trim, and keep the lips black. maybe do something to the focus and zx3 badges i think if you use some sort of weird cleaner they tubnr almost black but like a shinny dark chrome color it looks sick.
I use the tire gel from the Zaino kit on all black trim and it not only looks awesome in person, but lasts a long time as well. The stuff is incredible (as is their polish wax).

http://www.zainostore.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=Z-16&Category_Code=Zaino

1 - 20 of 40 Posts