Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
FOCUS REVOLUTION
2,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well Well Me and a few more people will be leaving New Lenox about 730 - 8 on friday. We will be cruising down 80/94 to I-69 north to cold water so if anyone want's to meet use along the way just PM me i'll give u mine number and we will meet up somewhere

·
FOCUS REVOLUTION
2,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Posted via FF Mobile just called the camp site and we can check in anything and did u know it's only two cars persite that kinda sucks

·
Registered
269 Posts
are you located in lenox cause i live in macomb and everyonce in a while i see a nice focus around but i dont no anyone around here who has a focus that is on here and im trying to meet some people who are "FocusFanatics"

·
FOCUS REVOLUTION
2,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Posted via FF MobileEvening Is when we will be driving thru there but we will see u at the camp site that nite

·
I don't care
8,446 Posts
FITF - CAMPGROUND UPDATE - The normal end of check-in is 10 PM but the owners will have a list and a site map on the door of their store/arcade. People coming in after hours on Friday MUST sign the list with their information and choose which site they will be taking. You can then settle up with them on Saturday morning. Also, quiet time is 11PM and the owner's Son DOES hang out after hours and provide "security". The owners gave me the impression that they expect everyone to respect their quiet time hours, and I in turn assured them that we would.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.