Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiiii again everyone!!!

Well since we are talking about focus movement. We can talk all that here. Focus and fiesta, ST, svt, sedan, wagon are welcome

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yuups! I've seen a bunch of ST nowadays, but mostly are stoc. I haven't seen a heavy modded one yet. Same here, just gotta work on the beast. Lol. More like its dead. Just need a engine swap.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Just got my replacement Braille battery in yesterday, I just have to drop in and she'll be up and running. When and where?

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Uuuuh. For me idk when cause I'm waiting for another engine. But I'll give more info when mines is up and running. XD

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
808, ordered one or piece'ing it together yourself? Or building your old one? What happened to your current one anyways?

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
More like piecing another one together. My engine block crack cause whoever owned it before me was destroying the engine bad.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm currently piecing another one together but slowly. My old one I threw away to the junkyard cause the block crack when I was driving home. Cause it's a used focus.

I got a question also, didn't you have a wings west wrc rally wing?? How were you able to bolt that on? Was it hard?
Thanks!

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Yeah, I had that wing on, had it on for a long time actually and loved it, it was a love / hate relationship from others though lol. You do have to make hola on your hatch on both R/L side where the hatch edges outward about halfway up, right by the tail lights. I think I have some pics on my gallery

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah, I had that wing on, had it on for a long time actually and loved it, it was a love / hate relationship from others though lol. You do have to make hola on your hatch on both R/L side where the hatch edges outward about halfway up, right by the tail lights. I think I have some pics on my gallery
That gotta be sweet looking! Cause I was debating on getting that wing or the actual rally wing. Just only thing is that we have stupid safety inspection here :( I love both wings! XD

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Yeah I'm dealing with recon on my lifted jeep, so I know. Worst case scenario, you can try to pass safety with it on and it failed you can take it off and then out it back on after, just gonna be without in the picture. No one will pull ya over cuz the pic didn't have the wing on it when the picture was taken....i think

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I just wonder if there will be a fine if the picture didn't have the wing on? Just the bad thing living in this island. Too much restrictions with cars. Where did you buy your rally wing? But I guess your shipping was cheaper since in the islands it is very high -.-"

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
I bought it while I lived in Miami, and it was shipped from Cali; this was over 7 years ago, no clue what it shipped for

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
I did the whole car club thing before and realized it was a lot
of drama, I was actually the VP.
I'll roll you with you guys anytime, you can count me in anytime I'm around, but making a club that thrives takes time just you know

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
How are you able to make 400 hp??
That is really good! Turbo and tweaking? I love it!

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Yeah, it's a turbo tom build. Wiseco piston, eagle rods, PP head, st2 cams, return style fuel cell, comp turbo, a bunch of other shit and toms tune.....voila! 400+HP

1 - 20 of 21 Posts