Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that I've got enough post count to use the Buy-Sell-Trade section, I'm posting this here. Rather than once again describing everything here, below is a link to the previous thread describing these parts.

I've organized 3 group buys for these aftermarket, strengthened front hubs to solve the breakage issue that many Foci have suffered from. With close to 30 cars running these hubs, we've still had no reports of any failures. Some of the racecars running these hubs are on 245/40 sticky rubber, with a couple guys even running 275/35's R7's.

I've had a few recent inquiries, and am getting ready to kick of another group buy, once we get up to the 5 pair minimum.
Take a look at the link below for more info and pictures. If interested, you can get in touch with me via either thread, or by PM.

https://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/brakes-suspension-body-chassis/803114-focus-mk-1-mk2-billet-hubs-need-any.html

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bumping this up.
Anyone else interested in billet front hubs for the mk1 &mk2 cars?
Click on the link in the post above for details, history, etc.

Getting ready to kick off another batch. I recently talked with both shops that have built these hubs. Neither has any in stock, and interest seems to be waning. As I've said before, this might be the last chance to obtain these hubs, since both shops require a 5 pair minimum order.

Respond here, or PM me for more info.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bumping this up again.
Anyone else interested in billet front hubs for the mk1 &mk2 cars?
Click on the link in the post above for details, history, etc.

Getting ready to kick off another batch.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts