Registered
3,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
oh, and i'll be the first to reply...

ya need to drop it!! [:)]

·
FF #1 Most Wanted
6,890 Posts
I was going to say the same thing but who am I to talk....I need a frikin drop too.

Car looks good otherwise.

Is the tailpipe sticking out angled ?

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
looks great mike, love the rims.. what are they?

everything flows just right,, a nice drop and it will probably complete.

oh and awesome tint!

do you have a picture with all the lights on? including both foglights.. thats got to look awesome....

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
love the front bumper!

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Hey. Very cool. And I shouldn't talk either (cause I need one too) but you do need a drop, playa :)

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
I like the front bumper very snasy which one is that?

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
the RimZ are konig verdicts 17's that ive been telling people look nice but people say they are deh gheyest rimz evar. now that you see them on a focus they look tight. i told you people my car is clean its not over yet. i got some more to do but im doing the head work. thanks people about me droping it i cant chicago streets suck and i get pissed everytime i have to go up a steep bump at a 45 degree angle otherwise it will scratch. the body kit is a SCORPION KIT. so no my car isnt getting droped just yet and and focuz if i put all my lights on it looks like a semi kinda ghey. i drive with the headlights (silverstars) and the cuzo driving lamps (round ones in bumper) they match the color of the silver stars they are VERY bright and i dont need my headlights actually. the cuzo's have a "angle eye" ring around them so it looks like a BMW headlight you know the round ring of light except bmws have a yellow ring i have a NEon blue ring it looks tight but the pigs already give me shit about my car so when i get into chicago its 3 blocks away i hit the blue lights on the cuzo and otherwise i drive with the regualar driving lamps on. depends if im chillin i just bump the blue on. if im cruzin around i use the regualar. thanks guys and thank TJ for hosting you are the shezzy my nezzy. now send my back my pics and ill give you a E-hug ((((scironzts))))))

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
the tints cost me 100 bux i got them from nino the tint guy he is a professional but doesnt work at a shop rather in your garage he gave me the hook up price cause my girlfriend is friends with him. i have brought him tons of buisneess. anyone who hooks me up gets hooked up hardcore by me. i know alot of poeple. yea so there you guys go i wish i lived in a area where there were no pot holes and no steep ramps. people dont maintain shit in the chitown. driveways all busted up its ugly here.
oh yea and the xaust is HKS it come tilted like that ask anyone who owns it. i like it though.

·
AKA Calamity Jane
1,610 Posts
Very nice!! I agree with all the others and I have some springs if you want to buy some. They're Dropzones though, so I have no idea how good they would actually be. 1.8" - never been installed, still in the box- Just FYI :) Looks great though!! Nice job Mikey!!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts