Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone in Missouri or Kansas want to have a focus meet, when spring comes around? April or may maybe? And is there like a Kansas City Focus club? If not, someone want to make one?

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
I'd love to have a meet once my car gets running! I don't have a legit ST. [like]

·
Registered
15 Posts
Anyone getting anything together for 2016?
I saw an ST up close once. That counts right?
:D my roommate has one. I have a plane jane zx3

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
No Focus at the moment. :(

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
There have been a couple times in the past when the StL guys and the KC guys would meet up in Columbia for a meet. A few years ago we went to KC and had an awesome meet with gokarts and dinner. So it has happened several times in the past.

·
Registered
302 Posts
A KS-MO meet would be rad. I'll see if some local Focus guys I know would wanna come.

Caravans to and from!

·
Registered
302 Posts
We should do like a cars and coffee in Columbia, then something cool at gateway.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Columbia is where we usually would meet up with the KC guys. It's been done in the past, just needs an organizer.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
As am I lol. The issue with everyone seeing it is that most of us have migrated to Facebook and don't really use the forum as much.

·
Registered
302 Posts
We should do focus things! You ever at sonic in the valley? I go sometimes, if I feel up to dealing with the crowd

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
I haven't been out to the valley in a while. I'm always down for car meets tho. You ever make it down to South County or out to St Charles?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts