Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Deaf Focus Fanatic
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I am from Archdale, NC (Triad area: W-S, High Point and Greensboro) I am trying to look for some Focus owners around NC, doesnt matter where... and I wonder if we should have a meet, where all of the Focus owners from different cities will meet in one location and have them show their Focus cars.. is it good idea?

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
welcome to the forum im sorry and i hate to lol at you but we all know what meets are and im sure that almost everyone has been to some type of met we have them quiet often theres one on the 15th in SC if u want to make the trip down

·
Registered
279 Posts
Hey Strider,

I'm from around the Raleigh area and everyone has been throwing around the idea about having a meet, but we haven't gotten one together yet. I'm definitely up for a meet. I guess we just need someone to organize it and get it together.

·
.....NObama.....
1,875 Posts
how about this saturday, we're planning on going up to capital and cruising but we can do something earlier on if everyone wants to, like a photo shoot or something, go drive in the country and find a good spot or somethin by a lake, w/e..... what you think

·
Registered
47 Posts
Ill be in that area the 17-28. trying to hit 129(the dragon) while im up there. lemme know if any one whants to meet up around that time.

·
Deaf Focus Fanatic
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This Saturday, I cant.. I got plans.. there are some interesting street meets in High Point, NC but I like your idea of driving down to Raleigh for the meet. I could go for it.. what do you guys think? *About being quiet.. yeah I experienced that before.. when I had a 1995 Ford Contour street tuner. hah... But the point is, I want to meet all of the Focus owners, u know?

·
Deaf Focus Fanatic
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Besides, Sonicbluezx3, how many Focus do u know or see around Raleigh area? Last time I was there with my Contour, I saw several nice Focus around there

·
Deaf Focus Fanatic
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wait... just checked my schedule.. this Sat, I am free! I will be up for that meet :) airdrummer, I guess people are too shy for the meet? lol..

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Im in the Hickory area and could possible make it out to some meets. I was invited to the last one but i couldn't make it. So anytime there is something going on let me know.

·
Deaf Focus Fanatic
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah I am from High Point area.. if you saw a Blue Foci crusin around here, that's me. ha. I dont went up there that much since I usually go to Raleigh area cuz there are couple of focis out there..

·
Deaf Focus Fanatic
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
by the way, tension001 I was there in Hickory last week to meet other Foci from Asheville area.. shoot i wish I informed u before, but we re going to meet at Hickory again sometime soon.. I will let you know this time. AIM me at SilverStriderKL :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts