Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

unique 15x6.5? rims with hankook winter tires

heres the project ive been working on. all i need to do it finish putting the trim pieces in

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
looks good, is the sub mounted to the floor somehow or just the trim to keep it from sliding? are you not going to use the down bars on the "roll bar"?

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The trim is holding the sub in place. I haven't made a decision on the bars yet

·
Meh.
10,609 Posts
Wow. I love what you did with the interior. Great job.

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Looks good dude.

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I made a write up... ill post it in a few. i also make a pattern for it, ill sell a pattern for both pieces of plywood i used for $30 shipped.

·
Floods suck.
5,296 Posts
I really love the wood flooring in the hatch!

·
Registered
629 Posts
i like the wood floor idea!

·
Premium Member
455 Posts
love the wood floor. imo i would raise the floor up instead of having those odd pieces to hold the sub down. interior would look great with some racing seats or recaros.

·
Registered
193 Posts
That is a very nice use of the laminate flooring... I laid the living room/hallway of our home a few years ago.

I cant tell by your pics... are the Hankooks the Ipike or another winter tread?

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
love the wood floor. imo i would raise the floor up instead of having those odd pieces to hold the sub down. interior would look great with some racing seats or recaros.
thats the next step. i am actually going to build a box for the sub up near the front seats. im on the prowl for some racing seats... idk what kind i want tho

That is a very nice use of the laminate flooring... I laid the living room/hallway of our home a few years ago.

I cant tell by your pics... are the Hankooks the Ipike or another winter tread?
yeah they are the Ipikes. the stick good with no snow on the roads as well [thumb]

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
it has a lot of bump from the interior not so much standing out side the car unless the hatch is open. i like it. its only 450 watts tho. when i step out of the car from driving, my head is still buzzing

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thanks guys. going to call a buddy to see if he will paint my rear bumper... and going to talk to a guy tonight about getting a set of SVT side skirts

1 - 19 of 19 Posts